Social Media Disclaimer
The opinions or views expressed on CSI STARS social media platforms, including, but not limited to, blogs, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages represent the thoughts of individual users and online communities, and not necessarily those of CSI STARS or any of its corporate partners, affiliates or any of their respective directors, officers, employees, staff or members of its respective board of directors. The opinions and views expressed on these pages do not in any way reflect the views of the site they are posted on, other sites affiliated with the site, the staff involved with maintaining the site or any members of the site. By submitting content (defined as materials, advice, comments, opinions and views) to any of CSI STARS social media sites or platforms, you understand and acknowledge that this information is available to the public, and that you are allowing CSI STARS to have a permanent right to use your comments for CSI STARS business purposes including but not limited to internal and external promotions. This could include using, republishing, reproducing, distributing, changing or displaying the comments across brand products without restriction from time of submission in perpetuity.
- Does not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of information contained on a linked website.
- Does not endorse the organizations sponsoring linked websites or the views they express or the products/services they offer.
- Cannot and does not authorize the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites.
While CSI STARS makes reasonable efforts to monitor and moderate content posted on its social media platforms, neither CSI STARS nor its employees or other affiliated individuals have the ability to moderate all comments at all times and cannot always respond immediately to online requests for information. CSI STARS reserves the sole right to review, edit and/or delete any comments it deems inappropriate. Comments including, but not limited to, the following may be deleted or edited if deemed inappropriate or irrelevant by the moderators:
- Abusive or hurtful comments about a user or another participant
- Off-topic and redundant comments (this includes promotion or solicitation of events, groups, pages, websites, organizations, products and programs not related to or affiliated with CSI STARS)
- Comments that use foul language or “hate speech” (for example, including but not limited to racial, ethnic or gender-bashing language)
- Personal attacks or defamatory statements or comments (i.e., making negative personal, speculative or untrue comments about a participant), instead of just criticizing his/her posting, opinion or comments
- Comments that violate the privacy of any individual;
- Comments that are derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, gender, professional, age or religious groups
- Content that defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people, products or companies
- Comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
- Comments that reference any claims or share personal information
- Comments or links to sites that contain viruses or malicious software
All links to external websites found linked from CSI STARS social media sites are provided as a service and convenience to readers. We make no representation concerning the content, quality, timeliness, safety or suitability of their contents, nor are we liable for the content or availability of external websites.